Mind over PC

OK, in this vaguely anonymous forum I am prepared to admit it - I spend far too much time on my PC. .. There, I said it. And I'll bet my mouse and keyboard that a good percentage of you who read this think they probably do too... But you know what? I'm not going to feel guilty anymore. I have an excuse now... you :)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

How do you like this side panel?


My brother is coming round with his hammer drill later to rescue me from my DIY disaster.

He's going to laugh at me. This makes me sad.

He's going to put up my blinds for me. This makes me happy.

Life can be so contrary.

So, we continue the journey - having mastered the art of eyeballing it was just one short step to making my cartoon doodles walk.
This funky yellow chap was my first attempt.

5 Comments:

Blogger AmuseboucheUK said...

Nice animation! But I could not drill the holes either - have you got a decent drill bit yet (and some TNT from ACME)? xx M@t

10:42 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

:)
Titanium drill bit for the win \o/

7:05 AM  
Blogger smahman said...

Write more. This not good - it borrocks.

7:13 AM  
Blogger searleyeditor said...

Bored.

2:00 AM  
Blogger smahman said...

Hello Searleyeditor, do you come here often.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home