Mind over PC

OK, in this vaguely anonymous forum I am prepared to admit it - I spend far too much time on my PC. .. There, I said it. And I'll bet my mouse and keyboard that a good percentage of you who read this think they probably do too... But you know what? I'm not going to feel guilty anymore. I have an excuse now... you :)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today my legs just hurt...

Spent £500 in Homebase today buying garden furniture and BBQ stuff - ouch :( Why does it have to be so damn sunny??

I bought my first home at the beginning of this year, so this is the first summer I have spent on my own. It's a one-off expense I keep telling myself - then fire up photoshop and get my mind busy doing something else (it's not escapism, honest guv ;))...

Anyway, while I was in Tesco buying my roast I heard a monotone announcement over the low-quality tannoy system...

"Dali lama to the delicatessen counter please. Dali lama to the delicatessen counter "...

The idea of the dali lama working in Tescos tickled me so much I had to 'shop it (as we say in the trade).

It's actually quite difficult to insert objects into pictures behind other objects - if you look really carefully you can even see his reflection in the counter... I just wanted you to appreciate the amount of time I actually wasted putting this picture together :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home