Mind over PC

OK, in this vaguely anonymous forum I am prepared to admit it - I spend far too much time on my PC. .. There, I said it. And I'll bet my mouse and keyboard that a good percentage of you who read this think they probably do too... But you know what? I'm not going to feel guilty anymore. I have an excuse now... you :)

Monday, July 10, 2006

I am never going horse riding again...



Last day of work today! Hurrah... I only have 3 days worked booked in in about 4 weeks time at the moment, so I am seriously looking forward to some me time... catching up on all the little niggly jobs that have escaped me for the last manic 6 months.

Undoubtedly I will use a large chunk of my free time procrastinating through the medium of Photoshop - just monitor these pages over the coming weeks if you still need convincing :)

In the mean time let me continue showing you my journey. After I had freed all the stickmen I had ever created (that alone took more hours/days/weeks than I care to recall), I started playing around with the idea of pixel art. I read a few websites and strapped a magnifying glass to the monitor and off I went....

Those who know me know I have a cat, called Pants (it's a long story). So delighted was I with the results of pixelating my Pants (all right, settle down now), that I made an excitable little me. It's actually quite a good likeness too, only I don't have white paws ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home