Mind over PC

OK, in this vaguely anonymous forum I am prepared to admit it - I spend far too much time on my PC. .. There, I said it. And I'll bet my mouse and keyboard that a good percentage of you who read this think they probably do too... But you know what? I'm not going to feel guilty anymore. I have an excuse now... you :)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ooooh.. hello


Today I attempted to put up my new blinds with my new cordless drill (all part of the weekend-spend), and I am dismayed to report that I am crap at DIY :(

I have made 6 crumbling holes above the living room window, and have a stack of blinds now propped up in the corner of the room.

So to take my mind off it I have retreated to my PC :)

The next step in my animation journey came as a result of the websites I was surfing for pixel art tips. One particular feature was all about movement - how you could make a ball bounce or a pair of cartoon eyes dart from side to side.

As a result "Nervous Blue Thing" was born.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Did you make the animation that's part of this blog?

Because if so, you did an excellent job of making the eyes move.

:)

2:43 AM  
Blogger Justme said...

I did :) Using photoshop to make each frame as a seperate layer, then porting them over to Image Ready to build the .gif :)

Thanks.

(and OMG.. someone has actually read my blog!!) :D

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home