Mind over PC

OK, in this vaguely anonymous forum I am prepared to admit it - I spend far too much time on my PC. .. There, I said it. And I'll bet my mouse and keyboard that a good percentage of you who read this think they probably do too... But you know what? I'm not going to feel guilty anymore. I have an excuse now... you :)

Friday, July 07, 2006

Here's how it works...

Do you ever have one of those moments?

I hate being bored.

I can't just sit in front of the TV counting the hours till bedtime.

Equally I can't sit in a pub all night drowning the hours away -- not every night anyway.

So I play. I make Photshop curiosities. Sometimes in the name of art (however misguided), sometimes in the name of experimentation (also sometimes misguided) - almost always in the name of fun (unless I'm feeling morbid, when my digital doodles can turn quite dark)...

I discovered playing with photoshop because of a website I was recommended - b3ta.com - a place you should really not visit if you're easily offended.

I do it mostly because it entertains me. And exercises my brain too I believe.

And in order to justify this phenomenal waste of time (not to mention the wreckless over use of electrons), I aim to chronical my adventures here. I'll start by showing you a few of my more poignant masterpieces, probably accompanied by a paragraph of drivel in a vein attempt to explain myself. Maybe even occasionally to beg forgiveness... Who knows where it'll lead? I certainly don't...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home