Mind over PC

OK, in this vaguely anonymous forum I am prepared to admit it - I spend far too much time on my PC. .. There, I said it. And I'll bet my mouse and keyboard that a good percentage of you who read this think they probably do too... But you know what? I'm not going to feel guilty anymore. I have an excuse now... you :)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

My legs feel weird...

When I first discovered the joys of playing with stickmen I spent literally hours and hours trying to work out how best to bring them to life.

That got me wondering... what happens to the stickmen when you're not watching them??

Are they doomed to spend eternity locked into their own personal part of cyberspace, unable to do anything but repeat ad infinitum the limited sequence of activities I have programmed them to do?

I began to feel sorry for them - I couldn't sleep at night... So I decided to stage a rescue mission...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home